Skip to main content

THIS BLOG...LET'S SEE HOW WE PROGRESS!

On this blog page,broadly speaking there are articles representing my state of mind at that very moment. Naturally,some of these are positive,indicating I was in a happy state of mind at that moment while some of them are negative indicating otherwise. I was thinking why I put so much of my inner workings of the mind on a place like blogger!

Well,I don't think this is meant for a lot of public audience. I don't seek any readers,although someone very close to me can read them with no hesitation what so ever. As far as I'm concerned,I think it will serve as a reminder,when in later years I read back these articles and then laugh about the way I used to think!Writing as a hobby is very interesting one as well as it opens the doors to many possibilities isn't it?While,I might not be writing anything significant,but I'm writing some stuff nevertheless,and it is definitely going to help me in the long run. I love reading books of different genre,and will start writing something meaningful in the coming days too. The ideas originate in the mind but in order to get them outside of it,we need to communicate and writing is one of the best and easiest ways to do so.

There are many times when I write and the delete every keystroke. There are a whole lot of such instances,I start writing something and as I am a page through,I read back the material and feel so stupid that I delete everything. I have started thinking more about how to write meaningfully and I think within a few days,I'll begin to show signs too! These days there is abundance of material spread all over the internet ,and we have to consume a lot of it whether by choice or necessity. I too have to read a whole lot of web pages everyday regarding materials of varied subjects. I love reading blogs of other people too especially the ones concerning travel or personal life. Reading blogs helps in a variety of ways,two of which I need to mention:
*The travel blogs provide a first hand experience,so I feel like someone who is a friend has written the material there.
*The blogs of other people boost my confidence too,as I can see the authors are people just like me(fellow-feeling).

Other than that sometimes I try to think over something and unable to reach a conclusion,I type whatever goes through my mind so that later when I arrive back,I might resume...But now I'm thinking of some change. I think I have to change my style of writing. First of all,this blog has become like a personal diary where you note down your feelings,keeping in mind though that this blog is meant exactly for that. I think I have to move on to something different,something creative or informative at least. I think the blog represents the personal self,and while I have kept it all to myself until now,I think the time is now for a change.

I am approaching 100 blog posts now,which I consider to be an achievement. I remember two years ago,in the summer I changed the way I look at this life and with that there was a whole new approach towards everything,and my personality took a very different turn. Now as my life is about to change this year too,I am thinking of some new idea. If I think of the informative aspect,i think I can write about these following topics which fascinate me,as I'm sure will fascinate others too:

*About the current developments in the field of physics:If I continue in academics further,I think it will be absolutely necessary for me to be aware of the current developments,and this blog will naturally contain a lot of information in that regard.

*About the current technology. I'm someone who loves new technology. So for a few days I have been thinking of putting some content about new technology and gadgets on my blog.

*About the books I read. Of course this needs no description. Any book lover will naturally,after reading a book look for a place to put his review. This is something I have been doing on goodreads,and now I think the blog can also be used for this as it will have some audience who know me outside of the internet.

*About the places I visit. Travel blogs are often fascinating,and I'm sure a lot of people will agree to it. Besides,describing the journey you undertake to people,serves as a great reminder for the future too.


An option is that I combine all of these things and create a better blog,with more content. Now if I say I'll write so that more and more people will read,it will be perfectly natural. But sadly my top priority will be to keep it strictly as a hobby,and a large audience will be an added benefit! The personal articles will continue to feature as well as it was and still is the primary objective behind this blog. Let's see how I proceed further.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINDING A PURPOSE....

Whenever you feel like there is no purpose to life,that all you seek is eventually going to be wasted,everything you seek is nothing but an illusion and as you reach the destination of this journey known as life it turns out to be - DEATH. By this I don't mean death is horrible or is something to be avoided,but when you don't see a purpose to life itself,it is all frustration. The more I know about life,the more pointless it seems. As a God denier,I don't have the support of some supreme deity. Although,I confess here that I seem to understand now,why more people follow God than who do not. People like me,either give up and say all this God denying was a delusion and follow some religion for the rest of their lives,and the others,keep on struggling. When you do not have a shadow of religion over your head,life is definitely a struggle. But whether this struggle is worth it or not,is a matter of personal experience.  I am too young to give up a search for truth withou

POWER OF GOODNESS WITHIN

As children,we are a born innocent,carefree and of course we love unconditionally.As we grow up,in the society,we are taught that certain things are right ,while certain things are wrong and we begin shaping up our personalities accordingly.We are taught that certain values within us are agreeable while some are not.Some things we should develop some things we should not.Soon after we begin to see the good and bad of the world.We too realize everything is not that rosy in here,as we used to believe in childhood.The world does seem harsh on us at times and sometimes we feel like we have been hit hard. I want to focus on the personality that we develop all through this.As we grow older the only thing we carry forward are our personalities.I am a firm believer in reincarnation and I think the personalities are carried forward through different lifetimes.But I'll not talk about reincarnations here,let's get limited to this life itself.From childhood to death it is only

EXAMS OVER....WELL ALMOST!!

So finally May is over and a lot of my examinations have concluded too. It means, on one hand I am relaxed and calm while on the other I am excited or should say nervous about my results ahead. This nervousness will subside soon as I won't have to wait longer than a month for the results. I have only one major exam left but I think I have studied what I need to and it is just a matter of time before it passes too. I remember,back in last June I mentioned that my path to future will be decided by the middle of this month,all I can say that it is still undecided. I have appeared for exactly 6 examinations this year,4 of them have been disappointing while the two recent ones raise a glimmer of hope,which is necessary. I have one more chance to get ahead. Only yesterday I appeared for the BHU entrance exams. The question paper did not seem to difficult but once I arrived home I found a few of my mistakes which were silly in nature. It leaves me at a critical point. I can&#