Skip to main content

JUST MOVING ON-69

If there was one thing I was not expecting was this sudden nothingness I have been experiencing these days!I don't think this will last much long but still every day I spend doing nothing pains me deeply.I feel like I should be doing a lot of things but the reality is I spend entire day at home doing nothing.I don't want to study as I have been doing the same for the past so many years.As soon as I am free I'll run off to some hill station for a week or so.This will suddenly kill a lot of nothingness in  my life.

Well,the results re about to come and frankly speaking,I'm not that positive about it.So I don't have a lot of expectations and I'm seriously considering planning for the exams ahead in June.It will be do or die for us and we don't have many options left as far as admissions are concerned.My time these days is being spent or less worrying about my future which is not far from normal of course!But really,things need to change.

Of all things I hate,monotony is the first.I never like monotony.In my life,in spending my time,in my food,in my clothes the only thing I like is change,a lot of it.I try to change everything I can,again and again.This is why I don't follow a routine for a long time,just because I don't want to be bored by it!I have been sitting at home for the past one year now,and I think this is getting monotonous.I don't have any work in the morning and normally I spend 2-3 hours just watching TV while sitting in the bed.Although its winter and it will change in the summer but still I don't want to see myself as a couch potato!I was an active person just a few months ago.I used to exercise in the morning and have a bath before anything else,but thanks to this sitting at home,doing nothing,I have become as lazy as anybody.

But the silver lining is that things are going to change.Yes,I don't have to sit at home for much longer now.I'll be heading out of this city this weekend and after that,next month I plan to spend some time in my village,thus breaking my monotony.As far as my behaviour is concerned,I haven't let myself down significantly.As we all know things work fine if we know the root cause of problems and solutions thereof,I don't have any major problems as such which can't be rectified.Earlier,I used to behave in a rash manner,but with time I have learnt to control myself.I don't have a lot to complain about myself.

I plan to visit Bodhgaya too in the coming days.the place has a special place in my heart and a visit there will help a lot personally.Besides,I have never been to that part so it Will be a interesting.Apart from that,there are a lot of places in bihar that I've not been too.And now seems to be a good time to do that.I don't have a any money problems(as earlier) and the time is in my hand as well.So I just have to pack my bag,look for the tickets and run away...as easy as that.Besides places in Bihar,there are quite a few places which have a special appeal as far as I am concerned.These days can be exciting,and I'll try everything to make it sure.

To kill time I have a lot of books too,but the only problem with these books is that you are not always in the mood to read 50 pages at once!Yes there are instances,when I can spent hours reading a particular book but they are few in number.Most of the time I read a page or two and move over to the next one.The TV has been my primary source of entertainment these days and it will continue to do so in the days to come as I don't have a lot of things to do for a few weeks now.I will commence my studies later in the month of april but that leaves me with a 5-6 weeks to spare and travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINDING A PURPOSE....

Whenever you feel like there is no purpose to life,that all you seek is eventually going to be wasted,everything you seek is nothing but an illusion and as you reach the destination of this journey known as life it turns out to be - DEATH. By this I don't mean death is horrible or is something to be avoided,but when you don't see a purpose to life itself,it is all frustration. The more I know about life,the more pointless it seems. As a God denier,I don't have the support of some supreme deity. Although,I confess here that I seem to understand now,why more people follow God than who do not. People like me,either give up and say all this God denying was a delusion and follow some religion for the rest of their lives,and the others,keep on struggling. When you do not have a shadow of religion over your head,life is definitely a struggle. But whether this struggle is worth it or not,is a matter of personal experience.  I am too young to give up a search for truth withou

POWER OF GOODNESS WITHIN

As children,we are a born innocent,carefree and of course we love unconditionally.As we grow up,in the society,we are taught that certain things are right ,while certain things are wrong and we begin shaping up our personalities accordingly.We are taught that certain values within us are agreeable while some are not.Some things we should develop some things we should not.Soon after we begin to see the good and bad of the world.We too realize everything is not that rosy in here,as we used to believe in childhood.The world does seem harsh on us at times and sometimes we feel like we have been hit hard. I want to focus on the personality that we develop all through this.As we grow older the only thing we carry forward are our personalities.I am a firm believer in reincarnation and I think the personalities are carried forward through different lifetimes.But I'll not talk about reincarnations here,let's get limited to this life itself.From childhood to death it is only

EXAMS OVER....WELL ALMOST!!

So finally May is over and a lot of my examinations have concluded too. It means, on one hand I am relaxed and calm while on the other I am excited or should say nervous about my results ahead. This nervousness will subside soon as I won't have to wait longer than a month for the results. I have only one major exam left but I think I have studied what I need to and it is just a matter of time before it passes too. I remember,back in last June I mentioned that my path to future will be decided by the middle of this month,all I can say that it is still undecided. I have appeared for exactly 6 examinations this year,4 of them have been disappointing while the two recent ones raise a glimmer of hope,which is necessary. I have one more chance to get ahead. Only yesterday I appeared for the BHU entrance exams. The question paper did not seem to difficult but once I arrived home I found a few of my mistakes which were silly in nature. It leaves me at a critical point. I can&#